Recent QE Queens Grills menus and Q3 Experience

aday10

Does anyone have any recent menus Queens grill menus from the Queen Elizabeth? We will be sailing on her in just over 3 weeks! 

Also any information on the QE Q3 grade staterooms would be great! First time sailing in Queens grill, very excited! 

We've had a Q3 several times, indeed, we've booked one again for our October trip.

It is very slightly bigger than a Q4. Approximately one foot longer and that means you get an extra half wardrobe. Probably the best part is the location, slap bang in the middle of the ship and right beside the lifts (that you don't hear). 

Q4's are exactly double a standard Britannia balcony room, so that gives you an idea of the size.

Menus are in "Useful links" above. If you want something special, ask the Maitre d' or one of the two Head Waiters.

We used to book the 3s all the time.  Well situated in stairwell B [no lift lobby noise at all] and easy access to decks 11 and 12.

The only thing I would add to Big Mac's post is the deck 4s have a deeper balcony and as long as you don't mind the fact the extra bit is in full view of the decks above, you have the best of both worlds. Sun and shade. 

The negative is the cabins are ever so slightly shallower but quite frankly, the double usage of the balcony makes up for that in spades.

Enjoy.

1 hour ago, BigMac1953 said:

We've had a Q3 several times, indeed, we've booked one again for our October trip.

It is very slightly bigger than a Q4. Approximately one foot longer and that means you get an extra half wardrobe. Probably the best part is the location, slap bang in the middle of the ship and right beside the lifts (that you don't hear). 

Q4's are exactly double a standard Britannia balcony room, so that gives you an idea of the size.

Menus are in "Useful links" above. If you want something special, ask the Maitre d' or one of the two Head Waiters.

Thank you! We are going to be on deck 5 and my grandparents are very happy with the location with the lifts. 

I was wondering if anyone had scanned any recent menus, I have looked at the example menu on the Cunard Website. 

10 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

We used to book the 3s all the time.  Well situated in stairwell B [no lift lobby noise at all] and easy access to decks 11 and 12.

The only thing I would add to Big Mac's post is the deck 4s have a deeper balcony and as long as you don't mind the fact the extra bit is in full view of the decks above, you have the best of both worlds. Sun and shade. 

The negative is the cabins are ever so slightly shallower but quite frankly, the double usage of the balcony makes up for that in spades.

Enjoy.

thank you for your comments, we’ve booked deck 5 🙂 

Just in case you don't get any replies regarding menus, I know it was over two years ago but here's a link to photos of the QG a la carte menu when we were on board Victoria, Hattie posted for me.

The menus between QE and QV are pretty similar and it will give you a flavour of what's on offer. The a la carte menus used to change every five or six days.

As Big Mac said, you can order, off menu, anything you like as long as the ingredients are on the ship. Some dishes require prior notice of a few days [crispy duck for instance], some need to be ordered at breakfast time and some before 2pm. Crepes are always on the trolley and if too many are made, can be ordered with your dinner.

Caviar can be ordered every day if you wish.

Flambeed dishes finished off at your table are very popular.

Hope that helps. Ask away if you have any more questions. You'll always get help on this board from someone.🙂