Jersey Boys Showtimes - Bliss 16th July 2022 - Alaska

Markj

Does anyone on an earlier Alaskan cruise on Bliss have the days and times for the Jersey Boys Show? Im now 130 days out so can book restaurants but it would be helpful to know the days/times of the show so I don't book something when I want to see the show?

Could anyone help please?

Thanks in advance

I am on the May 14th sailing (65 days) of the Bliss to Alaska. I just saw this show on the Bliss sailing to the Mexican Riviera and it is so good. If nobody responds from a sailing before mine, I will try my best to tell you. It would be really helpful if you brought this thread up to the top again after my sailing. It plays at least 2 days, and one day twice (early/late), so you should be able to catch it without issue. 

My understanding is that the show schedule isn't always planned very far in advance, especially with covid issues, although that may just apply to the other performers. But it most definitely can/will change depending on the itinerary and length of your cruise.  Shows were at  6:30 and 9:30 on 1st sea day recently, with an encore the next day (port day) at 8, on a 7 day cruise to Mexico. It's a long show so times are different than the other shows.

Updated to this post

I called NCL about showtimes and they told me that they wouldn't know the days and times until the cruise sets sail and that also Six was showing too - of which there is no notification on the NCL web site!!!!

If anyone is on one of the first sailings that Bliss has in Alaska and can tell me days/times of shows then I would be grateful

Many thanks

13 hours ago, Markj said:

Updated to this post

I called NCL about showtimes and they told me that they wouldn't know the days and times until the cruise sets sail and that also Six was showing too - of which there is no notification on the NCL web site!!!!

If anyone is on one of the first sailings that Bliss has in Alaska and can tell me days/times of shows then I would be grateful

Many thanks

I'm on the second Alaska sailing for the year (April 30). I'll try to remember to report back if no one on the April 23rd sailing does.