Check in and arrival for multiple cabins?

KatieBug28

Hi all,

We're about to do our first cruise since the pandemic, and we've always had FTTF before, so never had to do the assigned arrival times. I have three cabins and three booking numbers for my group, but I have them all linked under my account in Carnival.com.

Question is - will it let me complete online check in for everyone at the same time so we can get the same arrival window? Or will I have to go back and restart the whole process for each cabin? (I'm really hoping it won't make the others do a separate checkin) I'm not super concerned with getting an early time or anything, as we are driving in and it might be nice to sleep a little later, but I just want to make sure we are all in the same boarding group. 

Any tips or advice much appreciated!

If all of the bookings are linked, you can check in all at the same time under your account.  You can just do the first page and then skip to the booking time.  If they are not linked, you will have to do it one at a time, but like I said you don't have to fill out everything and can skip to just the check in time. 

• Like 1

Also, as an FYI, to be able to print boarding pass which has your boarding group you must fill out all the info. I just did this a few nights ago and simply put generic info the guests that I did not yet have info for. Examples are I just selected cash for their account, selected birth certificate, etc. Very easy to then go back and change at a later date which we have already done. We got 10am check-in and boarding group A01.