Trying to Find Guest Statement

WFHFLOYD

I am booked on Marina - November 11th, and am trying to be sure I am on top of deadlines and payment details.  this voyage has been rescheduled for us 3 times, and I hope it really happens.  I have 'guest statements' from the other 3 itineraries, but cannot figure out how to access this when I go to Manage this Booking, or any other 'my account' areas of the website.   It's a statement that outlines the price of the cruise, and the payment made, along with any extras already ordered.  Thanks in advance.  

18 minutes ago, WFHFLOYD said:

I am booked on Marina - November 11th, and am trying to be sure I am on top of deadlines and payment details.  this voyage has been rescheduled for us 3 times, and I hope it really happens.  I have 'guest statements' from the other 3 itineraries, but cannot figure out how to access this when I go to Manage this Booking, or any other 'my account' areas of the website.   It's a statement that outlines the price of the cruise, and the payment made, along with any extras already ordered.  Thanks in advance.  

Sounds like you want an updated Oceania invoice. If you booked direct, call O and ask for it. If you used a TA, you’ll have to ask the TA to get you one. Don’t confuse it with the TA’s own invoice. You want the actual updated O invoice.

There are some TAs who don’t provide the O invoice to the passenger (substituting their own instead). 

That’s a deal breaker for me (actually dumped one of O’s top selling TAs who did that). 

You are correct, Flatbush Flyer.   I searched old emails and indeed have located the invoice, sent to me with the final change of itinerary and date.  This thing was changed so many times, with the deposit being carried forward each time, that I lost track of all the emails.   Thank you for jogging my memory with your good advice.  Jwh