Room number notification

juancarlosgarciasanchez

I'm a little over 2 weeks out and still waiting as well.  This is one of the reasons that I do not do guaranteed cabins, but I booked a Super Family cabin and it didn't allow room assignments at time of booking.  My booking was apparently changed from Super Family to BR2 with room type change that took place in November.  Although I have an email from customer support assuring me that I will still have a Super Family cabin, I don't believe them, but that's another thread all on it's own.

57 minutes ago, ineed-a-vacation said:

I'm a little over 2 weeks out and still waiting as well.  This is one of the reasons that I do not do guaranteed cabins, but I booked a Super Family cabin and it didn't allow room assignments at time of booking.  My booking was apparently changed from Super Family to BR2 with room type change that took place in November.  Although I have an email from customer support assuring me that I will still have a Super Family cabin, I don't believe them, but that's another thread all on it's own.

Maybe the reason to book: "Guaranteed Cabin" you also do not have Cabin# Right? They have the right to change your cabin any way and they do.       Still a MSC Solo Rookie.                                                                                                                                   The Bilge

Most of my clients have been getting their cabin assignments two days prior to sailing. In fact, I leave Thursday on the Meraviglia and don't have mine yet. There are exceptions of course as one just got theirs yesterday for a sailing next month.

Bret

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my cabin assignments.  No upgrade, but actually got the 2 balconies that I was supposed to get for booking a Super Family cabin, so I'm happy with that.  Still had to call customer service again to get them check us in, but they were able to do it in 5 minutes.  Now if boarding and the food onboard is at least decent, I think I will be able to relax and enjoy this cruise.