Seashore March 12

mlbdude

59 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

Am I correct that there are three MDRs?  Are you assigned to one or can you choose?  I suppose if you have a set dining time, you're assigned to a specific restaurant.  Is that correct?  Wonder if they assign based on the location of your cabin.

If I remember right, there are 3.  One is devoted for anytime dining for Aurea guests.  The other two do assigned-time dining.  Restaurant and location are printed on your card.  On the lower capacity cruises they haven't been running all of the MDRs either.

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2022 at 11:24 PM, AngryBirdah said:

Very well said!  With all the doom-and-gloom I had read around MSC, I was pleasantly surprised even by the Seashore Spring Break cruise!  If that's the worst it gets, then sign me up for future ones.

Was your Whirlpool room Forward or Aft?  I'm thinking of one of those suites for a me-and-wife cruise later this year.

Thanks!

Always aft. Forward are way too windy.  We made that mistake once!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, AngryBirdah said:

If I remember right, there are 3.  One is devoted for anytime dining for Aurea guests.  The other two do assigned-time dining.  Restaurant and location are printed on your card.  On the lower capacity cruises they haven't been running all of the MDRs either.

On Seashore, there are actually four MDRs:  Central Park, Tribeca, Manhattan and 5th Avenue.  I believe Aurea passengers use Manhattan, but I understand some other passengers may also be assigned there.

Edited by JAGR

Yes, I thought it was 3 MDRs for us not-special cabin people. 😄

Can anyone tell me where she's docking these days?  I need to arrange my transport pickup to get me to FLL pretty quickly.  I know they (the transport company) probably knows this stuff, but I've read different comments elsewhere that she's docking at a new terminal; others have said that terminal isn't finished and isn't being used.

Are they using Terminal F?

4 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

Yes, I thought it was 3 MDRs for us not-special cabin people. 😄

Can anyone tell me where she's docking these days?  I need to arrange my transport pickup to get me to FLL pretty quickly.  I know they (the transport company) probably knows this stuff, but I've read different comments elsewhere that she's docking at a new terminal; others have said that terminal isn't finished and isn't being used.

Are they using Terminal F?

They were at Terminal F when I sailed 3/5

• Thanks 1