Booked another Carnival Cruise

travelplus

I literally just came off the Panorama from an overall amazing trip!   I loved the 24 hour pizza  maybe thats what got me to book another cruise. So through a Business Contact  in my field of Tourism Research and Development I was made aware of this awesome itinerary to the British Isles from London(Dover) on the Pride for August 12th. The price was too good to pass up so I booked it.  My Parents , Business Partner and myself will be on this sailing and we are arriving London early to enjoy the city.  We then plan to go to Paris so no airfare booked home as I want a flexible vacation.   I sored a $520 one way on Virgin Atlantic from SFO to LHR on Fly2Fun the rest I will book on my own.  It booked under the Flexible Option the Non refundable one was more and also we got Virgin Atlantic Classic Fare with luggage and seat assignments and miles so we scored!

With the gas prices going up it was a no brainer to lock in the fare for the airline especially with LHR having high fuel surcharges. 

It costs less to fly into London and out of Paris anyways to wherever we may want to go!  I must admit its the first time I've ever booked a one way to Europe it feels so liberating!

Overall a fun trip! 

• Like 2

Good luck getting home. I booked Vista for 3/26 months ago for our first time out of Galveston. I grabbed one way tickets for three at $155 each. Prices jumped quickly before I found return flights I was happy with. Ended up settling for cheap seats to Nashville and a 5+ hour drive home.

I have offers right now for 8-11 day Australia cruises for $4pp with $750au OBC. Really tempting but...