Onboard credit question

PhotoMike

Cruising on Radiance soon, and I was able to do a few price adjustments that resulted in a few hundred dollars of onboard credit added to my booking. I'm traveling with another person (non spouse/family member), so we each have our own Sign & Sail accounts for onboard purchases. My question is: how does the OBC get deducted? When either of us makes a purchase? It really isn't clear to me on who actually gets to spend it. Like if I buy a drink & they swipe my card, and then my companion buys a drink with their card, will the OBC be deducted for both purchases? Any clarification would be appreciated...thank you!

Hopefully all the obc is associated with your account.

Once I got obc for stock and they split it between me and a friend, and carnival made me get them down to the desk to agree it was all my obc. I dont know how to tell ahead of time but I'd check it on the app where it will show when you check in. Check your account on hub app.

It should show any onboard credits on your My Cruise Manager page on Carnival's site. Then you could tell if it's split between you and your cabin mate. If it is, ask Carnival to send you a Request to Transfer Cruise Credit form. You would just need to complete the form, have your travel mate sign the it and they'll need to include a photo of their drivers license along with the form when it's sent back to Carnival. I'm doing that process now for some credits from a cancelled cruise that were left under my previous travel mates name who is no longer cruising with us on our rebooked cruise. I haven't submitted the form yet, but my PVP told me this is what I'd need to do to get that credit transferred to me. Good luck!