Second Email Sent by Carnival? Vaccine Attestation

Hi all! Very much looking forward to my upcoming Alaskan cruise. A couple days after booking I filled out the vaccination survey on the website, and a week or two back got an email requiring response to the vaccine attestation. I double checked it was completed for my booking, saw it was, so ignored the email. I've just gotten another email, requiring response in 48 hours. 

Is anyone else getting these emails repeatedly? Just made me a bit nervous seeing that my booking 'may be subject to cancellation' if I didn't respond (even though I already had). 

2 minutes ago, curiouscruisekay3405 said:

Thank you so much! That's a relief. 

It was frustrating and stressful for me too. Others confirmed the same and it made me feel a bit easier, but still apprehensive. As long as it's crossed out in your cruise manager, you're good. 

Edited by cruisingguy007

I'm getting the same email and finally decided to call in to make sure all was okay.  I spoke with the nicest online tech support person who said there is a glitch in the system.  That it has been reported numerous times by Carnival to the providers of the software. She also said as long as it was crossed through and checked in the "My Things to Do List" that I was good to go.

• Thanks 1

On 3/26/2022 at 11:12 AM, CookieShip said:

Confirming glitch, I got them for several days after my booking even though it was one of the first things I filled out after paying in full. 

Received same email from Carnival, today 3/29/22 stating that our cruise in May will be cancelled  !!   Trying to get in touch with our PVP to make sure that this is just a system error.       We have sailed twice with Carnival since October 2021 and this is the first time we have had a problem.   FRUSTRATING !!

1 hour ago, HappySails4U said:

Received same email from Carnival, today 3/29/22 stating that our cruise in May will be cancelled  !!   Trying to get in touch with our PVP to make sure that this is just a system error.       We have sailed twice with Carnival since October 2021 and this is the first time we have had a problem.   FRUSTRATING !!

I got an email for my June, July, and December cruises saying they may get canceled in 48 hours if I don’t do the attestation that I’ve already been done.

I think their email system is being run by the same people who do car warranty calls.

Edited by Hoosierpop
  • Haha 2

On 3/29/2022 at 9:07 PM, Hoosierpop said:

I got an email for my June, July, and December cruises saying they may get canceled in 48 hours if I don’t do the attestation that I’ve already been done.

I think their email system is being run by the same people who do car warranty calls.

Received email today from Carnival that our cruise has been cancelled !!!!     Contacted PVP to resolve immediately.   This is crazy  !!!😠