Printing Cruise Docs and On-line Check-in

MSseawind

I've always been able to enter all the info such as passport number, etc. into the check-in section (except choosing the arrival time) as well as printing my luggage tags, cruise contract, etc..  as soon as the cruise was paid in full.   I'm 30 days out and I've been paid in full for months, but still can't access the area where I fill in my passport number, etc. nor can I print any documents including luggage tags.   Is this the new normal now--do I need to wait 14 days before the cruise to do this?  Or do I need to contact Carnival to see what's wrong.  Thanks for your input before I spend hours trying to get an answer from Carnival.

It is the new normal----at least it has been for us. We've been on three cruises since the restart and have had to wait till 16 days (for diamond and platinum) before being able to fill out the info and print anything. If the arrival time is important to you, you might want to check in at 12:01a.m. of the day you can!

Edited by chocolate melting cake
  • Like 1

Is the new norm since COVID what with all the cancellations and such.  There is a workaround thread on here if you search.  For now your docs come available after check in.

• Like 1

you need to wait until your 14 days out from your cruise. This changed as a result of Covid when Carnival started sailing again. If your Diamond or Platinum you get to complete the check in 16 days out. No more priority boarding unless your in a suite  

• Like 1