Wellness check?

Cdude

I’m confused. I was excited to get a boarding time of 11 AM for next Friday’s embarkation. I entered our vaccination info yesterday and it was accepted. My SeaPass shows 11 AM, but when playing in the app I swiped to a page that wanted me to pick a time for a Wellness Check, which apparently is required to board? Am I supposed to pick two time slots, one for check-in and one for a wellness check? Sorry, first I am seeing this and don’t recall them asking for such when doing the initial online check-in on the app.

Do you think it’s by appointment now they are back to full or near full capacity? I don’t recall anyone mentioning this step in any review or thread. I guess it’s a separate area in the terminal? Do they give you some form of proof to show at check-in so we can board? I’m hoping I’m making a bigger deal of this, but don’t want to hang out all day in terminal waiting to board when I thought we were getting on at 11. Plus, it’s a short 3-nighter so want to maximize time on ship.

Edited by Cdude

Do it (wellness check questionnaire) on the app ahead of time, or wait until you are in the terminal where the gal/guy with the i-pad will do it for you.  Check-in time is only for showing up and entering the terminal.  You will still have to show your vaccination status and covid test result even if you enter them into the app check-in process.  Doing the Wellness Check ahead of time will save you about one minute of time checking in.

Edited by Tagsalong
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cdude said:

I’m hoping I’m making a bigger deal of this

You are overthinking this - just answer all the questions with a no the night before boarding and you'll completely forget about it when you get to the pier.