Seattle Cruise Protocols

Travelling with some friends to Alaska from Seattle in August and was looking at the latest protocols since a few are unvaccinated children. I know this does not yet include Aug sailings but just checking things out.

So we go to Victoria on the last full day of the cruise (Sunday). Am I reading this right that the kids will have to be tested on Saturday while onboard prior to arriving in Canada and then again the next day on Sunday onboard prior to arriving back to Seattle?

Mid-Cruise Testing
For sailings departing from Seattle, Washington, unvaccinated kids age 5 – 11 will take a complimentary test onboard no more than 1 day before arrival to Canada. Guests will be notified onboard about how to register for this test.

Prior to Disembarking

For sailings debarking in Seattle, Washington, unvaccinated guests age 2 – 11 will take a complimentary antigen test onboard no more than 1 day before arrival to the U.S. Guests will be notified onboard how to register for this test.

That's what it says as of now but there is supposedly another announcement April 1st.  We are sailing in May and things could still change prior to our sailing, so I would not get too hung up on what it says now as by August, all the requirements could be completely different.