Glass Blowing Skagway

captainmayi

I haven't done it yet, but booked it through Princess on our early May cruise. One of the ones we are really looking forward to. Love that the (expensive!) price includes them shipping our glass ball home and I think a meal.

Yes, a few years back, my husband and I enjoyed making our own glass balls, found it very interesting and yes they ship them to your house. They have a garden area we walked around in and we ate there too. We booked on our own I do not remember if the meal was included. 

C49E849E-1CFE-44AA-BB31-F73CD25BFF06.jpeg

Edited by mrsburgerman
  • Like 1

I checked our shore excursion list and while that was still listed, the "Click here for additional information" link popped up a page that said "This page is not available." I went on to their web site and it stated that they were closed 2021 until further notice and that they were hiring additional people for the 2022 season. We are sailing the beginning of May so this excursion is looking doubtful.

21 hours ago, MichFish said:

I emailed them directly yesterday.   I received sn auto response advising they had received the email - but no actual answer yet.    I’ll update if I do.  

Thank you... I'm still waiting for a response 🙂