Celebrity xpedition Galapagos Quito tour

seashellnana

I am trying to find out where Celebrity takes us on the one day Quito tour included in out package.  We really want to see the “cloud”, and hummingbirds.  We are arriving a day ahead of the tour so we can do this on our own if need be.  Thanks for any help you can give us.  We are on the June 25th 2022 sailing.

also, i am assuming that the dress code for dinner is very casual?  Especially since you can’t bring that much with you.  

Our Quito tour was mostly churches and other historical sites in the city of Quito. To see the cloud forest and hummingbirds we had to schedule our own tour. 

Dinner was indeed very casual but I don't recall just how casual. I think shorts were fine and I don't recall seeing anything remotely approaching a suit jacket. Short sleeve button-ups were common.

4 hours ago, seashellnana said:

I am trying to find out where Celebrity takes us on the one day Quito tour included in out package.  We really want to see the “cloud”, and hummingbirds.  We are arriving a day ahead of the tour so we can do this on our own if need be.  Thanks for any help you can give us.  We are on the June 25th 2022 sailing.

also, i am assuming that the dress code for dinner is very casual?  Especially since you can’t bring that much with you.  

Everything you would want to know is in my review/log:   Celebrity Xpedition Review by Startrain DD

Had a great tour of the 'cloud' on our own the day after returning to Quito.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, StartrainDD said:

Everything you would want to know is in my review/log:   Celebrity Xpedition Review by Startrain DD

Had a great tour of the 'cloud' on our own the day after returning to Quito.

I enjoyed your review.  Looks like you did the Southern route and we are doing the Northern route in May.  But, it still was informative.  Thanks.