Apple Juice, Milk, etc.

fiskrs

My family of 4 will be sailing on Miracle in 29 days. Can you tell me if Apple Juice, Milk, etc. is free throughout the day? We will bring our own bottles to fill if beverages are available. I would like the kids to avoid too much soda.:o

It depends on the cruise line. Most ships have orange juice and apple juice at breakfast as well as milk. Lemonade, water, tea and coffee are usually available at self-serve stations on the Lido deck all day. You can get milk for the asking at meals, and they will gladly give you extra milk to take with you. I haven't tried asking for it at the casual dining venues. Our grandkids hardly ever have pop (soda) either and we didn't want to start any bad habits on the cruise. We usually ordered milk and cookies/brownies for the grandchildren before bed. Unfortunately, our refrigerator on the Triumph last year wouldn't keep our extra milks cold enough to keep it from souring, but you could put it in the ice bucket.

It wasn't free throughout the day on any of our cruises (just at the meal times). I would just take extra cartons of milk during breakfast. Also, we brought some Parmelat (shelf stable milk) with us on the trip as well. Just threw it in a carryon, then stuck it in the fridge onboard.

Michele

Juice is free throughout day on Carnival. They have dispensers on Lido and buffet area on the Miracle. They have apple,lemonade, ice tea, and punch all the time. I know OJ is in a dispenser at breakfast not sure about rest of day. Milk is available in beffets at breakfast in cartons as well as from room service 24 hours a day. It is also available in dining room for free.

Have a great time on the Miracle. We loved that ship!

Archived