Children’s FCC

I booked a cruise for my son and daughter that I had to cancel due to covid.  They were each issued at FCC fr $500 to be used this year.  Can it be transferred to me?  FCC is in their name, however, I paid for the cruise.  Thank you in advance.

5 minutes ago, lulabelle said:

I booked a cruise for my son and daughter that I had to cancel due to covid.  They were each issued at FCC fr $500 to be used this year.  Can it be transferred to me?  FCC is in their name, however, I paid for the cruise.  Thank you in advance.

Officially transfers are only for kids 12 and under or over 70 but there have been exceptions.  You will need to call, or actually your kids will need to call as it is their booking and FCC.  It does not matter who paid.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

On 4/5/2022 at 10:44 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Officially transfers are only for kids 12 and under or over 70 but there have been exceptions.  You will need to call, or actually your kids will need to call as it is their booking and FCC.  It does not matter who paid.

Can the son be a second guest and pay with his FCC, then switch the son out for daughter and pay with her FCC before switching that to actual second guest? 

1 minute ago, easyqueasy said:

Can the son be a second guest and pay with his FCC, then switch the son out for daughter and pay with her FCC before switching that to actual second guest? 

The FCC will fall off if the guest is removed from the booking. 

We had this issue as well, both kids are adults.  We had no problem transferring the kids FCC to me, they just needed to be on the phone  with me, be ID'd and request the transfer of FCC to me.  Took about a week to have the FCC in my name to use.

• Like 1