QM2 list of Excursions

belldebb

I have heard that the excursions come to us in our paper work about 6 weeks before sail date.

We are cruising on the Dec. 2nd sailing to the Caribbean.

We have 2 daughters in college and planning (budgeting) is a major part of our lives right now!

Can anyone tell me if there is a site where I can get an idea of what is available and the cost?

Good Morning, Debbie. Unless things have changed recently, the Cunard website does not have excursions with prices. You can go to the Princess website and look at their excursions for the ports you will visit. The Cunard excursions will be similar. Perhaps someone else will have additional suggestions.

Beth

Do your own thing using local tour agencies. Check the internet and the recommendations on the boards on this site for contacts. You will pay less, much less, get more, much more, and save yourself the trouble of getting off and on the QM2 with others doing excursions (a total mess on our recent trip around South America on here). If you do your own thing, you can get off (if docked) as soon as the vessel is cleared. If it is tendered, get down to the Chart Room and get a tender ticket first thing in the morning and then be prepared to get off as soon as the vessel is cleared and tender service begin. Believe me, you will save yourself all kinds of frayed nerves and money.

Archived