FCC credit applied?

Looking for some help please.  I put our FCC on our booking on 31st October 2021.  It still hasn't been added and our balance is due on Thursday, 14th. I've emailed Celebrity and not had a reply.  I've emailed the FCC email address and got a standard 'we will apply in sail date order and before final balance due date.'  Has anyone else had this response and has it happened?  Last resort is to phone up but it cost me over £5 last time so I'm trying everything else first!

Thanks in anticipation

3 hours ago, Almost there this year said:

Incase anyone else needs help Messenger through Facebook did the trick.  It took 48 hours but all applied now and we can now  pay the balance before tomorrow!

Glad it worked for you, I know Jackie (Upwardsuk) swears by using this method 👍👍

On 4/11/2022 at 11:30 AM, Almost there this year said:

Looking for some help please.  I put our FCC on our booking on 31st October 2021.  It still hasn't been added and our balance is due on Thursday, 14th. I've emailed Celebrity and not had a reply.  I've emailed the FCC email address and got a standard 'we will apply in sail date order and before final balance due date.'  Has anyone else had this response and has it happened?  Last resort is to phone up but it cost me over £5 last time so I'm trying everything else first!

Thanks in anticipation

It's rubbish. I had to pay for a booking in full as they couldn't get there acts together to have the FCC taken off a Celebrity cancelled booking and applied to our replacement Apex trip. I'm loosing the will to live with the FCC fiasco.

35 minutes ago, Homestyle said:

It's rubbish. I had to pay for a booking in full as they couldn't get there acts together to have the FCC taken off a Celebrity cancelled booking and applied to our replacement Apex trip. I'm loosing the will to live with the FCC fiasco.

We had an FCC applied after final payment & so a refund was processed back to our credit card. Refund was processed inside a week too which was a total surprise.  Maybe pursue that FCC against your APEX trip & perhaps X will either issue another FCC or refund. Good luck.

On 4/13/2022 at 4:27 PM, MAXII said:

We had an FCC applied after final payment & so a refund was processed back to our credit card. Refund was processed inside a week too which was a total surprise.  Maybe pursue that FCC against your APEX trip & perhaps X will either issue another FCC or refund. Good luck.

We where offered a full refund, in fact the pushed for it. But it was in the days that if X cancelled you got 125% so seemed sensible to keep and use for a future cruise. We just had to she'll out for the Apex trip in the meantime. I am now waiting to gift it to my daughter's August 22 trip as it has to be used by December and our next sailing now Japan has been cancelled for March 23 is South America April 2024.