CozumelCruiseExcursions.net Review

bigrednole

People have asked about this company and I did as well. We got to use them on Tuesday. Unfortunately, the wind and seas would not allow going to Palancar, Columbia, and El Cielo. Tour operators as we got off were saying the same thing before we got to our meeting spot. When we finally meetup with Karla, she explains and offers a 100% refund or they would go out to 4 other stops for snorkeling where the wind and waves were not a problem. We chose to go.

Now, this part of the review is based on hindsight. We did not get to stop in Roatan the next day, so deciding to go was good since it was our only chance to snorkel. Most of it is snorkeling in place like Chankanaab (sp?) and SkyReef. It was mostly sea fans and some rocks here and there with coral growth. We did happen upon a small turtle as well. We had a great time with Jesus and Noah, they were both great along with the lady that was with them but can't remember her name. 

Now the caveat: If we happened to go to Roatan first and snorkel West Bay, I would have been EXTREMELY disappointed on this snorkel trip in comparison. If it were this way, I would cancel this snorkeling and opt for something else. But, since it was our only opportunity, it was GREAT.

I would not hesitate to use them again. We want to do the Western Caribbean again on a different cruise line because it is not great on NCL, but that is a different issue entirely. I want to see Palancar, Columbia, and El Cielo and would use them for this trip again.