ATV ride in Cabo pictures

pppiglet

We had a blast on this trip. I had never been on one before. Very easy to drive. You will get one free water when they stop for a break. The guide tells you about the plants and things and then your off again! I wore shorts, but recommend wearing pants! This was booked thru the ship.

day6pic011.jpg

day6pic014.jpg

day6pic017.jpg

day6pic018.jpg

You wear the scarf to keep out the dust from the people in front of you. If you get far enough away from them you can pull it down, but it was really dusty. You also get to keep the scarf as a souvenir so they tell you to pick out your favorite color! I didn't use the goggles. I just left them on top of the helmet and used my sunglasses instead which they said was alright.

• 1 month later...

I am pretty sure you have to have a Drivers License. I know they asked to see ours. Also you do stay on a trail and there is a guide at the front of the group and one at the back. They stopped 2 times on our trip. Once to discuss the plants and once for an accident. Our tour was cut a little short due to the accident. I think we rode for about 1-1/2 hrs. It was about a 25 min bus ride to get there.

Archived