flighf from Italy?

hobie33

Hi all, we are taking the Liberty from florida to Rome in april and staying on for the 12 day's finishing in Rome, my Q is , can we get off the ship in liverno one day before the end in Rome, we want to rent a car and fly from milan two day later.

What are the flight to the US that are offer from Rome, the ship docks at 8am and most flight leave at 8.30 am to the US.

Any help?

Alex.

Ship is actually docked much earlier, we sailed last Aug/Sept and we were off the ship by 6:15 am. and to the airport by 8:00 am. The ship was actually docked by about 4:00 am in Rome. I cannot imagine that they will allow you to get off in Livorno.

Hi all, we are taking the Liberty from florida to Rome in april and staying on for the 12 day's finishing in Rome, my Q is , can we get off the ship in liverno one day before the end in Rome, we want to rent a car and fly from milan two day later.
There is no technical reason why you can't disembark in Livorno; it just has to be arranged with the cruise line if they are prepared to do it for you. I know someone who did precisely this last year, disembarking at Livorno one day early from a cruise that was scheduled to end in Rome.

Archived