Whaletail Live from Magic April 23rd- May 1st taking on the ABC's.

4 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

I really enjoyed this cruise, I also enjoyed the Magic dream class has a lot of features that I like more so then the Ecell class. Not having glass super high that you can’t look ect. Having the front secrete decks and the promenade deck that you can walk completely around was really nice. 

Crew as always was amazing and with this being an 8 day there were not a lot of kids onboard which is always nice. There were a lot and I mean a lot of blue cards this cruise. 

up next is my 4th time onboard MG in October and then another 8 day southern on December 31st onboard Magic again. 

Thank you all for following along =).

We also really like Magic and loved the crew when we were on it last August.  It's the only one we've been on in that class but would love to book some more cruises on it.  Actually that's not quite true - our niece got married on the Dream while docked in Port Canaveral 10 or 11 years ago.  We attended the wedding (which was amazing, Carnival did a great job!) but didn't go on the cruise (It was football season and we don't miss home games).  😂

Looking forward to your next cruise!