Whaletail Live from Magic April 23rd- May 1st taking on the ABC's.

CC Help Jenn
This post was recognized by CC Help Jenn!

""Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!""

WhaleTailFlCruiser was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

carnival-magic-aussenansicht.87413z4p.jp

Hello Everyone, Welcome to another of my live reviews. This time I will be aboard the Magic going to Aruba, Bonaire and then Grand Turk. This will be my first time aboard the Magic but I have sailed her Sister in the breeze. 

Four days out I am taking my Covid test on Thursday I am fully vaccinated and boosted. Will be interesting to see how this goes since my last three cruises have been aboard the MG. And I know this ship is the last Farkas ship although it isn't quite as bad as some of the others. 

Let the countdown begin to my 8 day adventure. 

• Like 9

We will be along for the ride on that sailing as well. I am looking forward to seeing how our experiences compare.

We have sailed many times before, with our most recent cruise being on the Horizon. I am looking forward to seeing the differences, since so many people rave about the Dream Class, but the reviews seem to be mixed on the Vista Class.

4 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Verifly did my health assessment for me? I went on Carnival.com and did it there. Hopefully Verifly lets me fly through like it did for Mardi Gras cruise in march. 

Do you mean it was already checked off in VeriFly before you completed it?  Because that's how ours shows up for our 5/28 cruise.  It's like it pulled that over from our December Mardi Gras cruise (but not our vaccination cards, I had to upload them again).

19 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

Do you mean it was already checked off in VeriFly before you completed it?  Because that's how ours shows up for our 5/28 cruise.  It's like it pulled that over from our December Mardi Gras cruise (but not our vaccination cards, I had to upload them again).

Yes, I guess they pulled my answers from my MG cruise in March?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

Looks like you'll have lots of company in Port Canaveral tomorrow - 5 ships in port.

Normally I would be looking forward to a horn war but I have heard recent videos of magics horn and it sounds awful like it is broken or something.