Internet Plan Questions

danny8826

Hello,

We are looking at buying the internet plan, but needed some help from others who have use them before. 

Our ship, Carnival Miracle, offers 3 different plans:  Social, Value and Premium.

We wanted to be able to text and call on WhatsApp, watch YouTube, and stream music from Spotify while onboard.

Is Premium the package that we should buy or would the Value package works as well?

Thank you!

2 hours ago, GMRPHRN said:

Only the Premium will support music streaming, per CCL  the Value plan "Does not support Skype calling or music/video streaming (such as Spotify or Netflix)." 

Thank you.  

1 hour ago, RaiderDuck said:

The Premium plan now says it doesn't support music streaming. My advice would be to download whatever albums/playlists you want before boarding.

Thank you.  I see that when I am at the check out point. 

I guess I would go with the Premium plan since Value plan doesn't support any of the calling features on app and might not support texting on app

Edited by danny8826

17 hours ago, danny8826 said:

Thank you.  I see that when I am at the check out point. 

I guess I would go with the Premium plan since Value plan doesn't support any of the calling features on app and might not support texting on app

Texting and calling through Whatsapp is included in the social plan, so it would be good at all of the higher tiers as well.

21 hours ago, danny8826 said:

Hello,

We are looking at buying the internet plan, but needed some help from others who have use them before. 

Our ship, Carnival Miracle, offers 3 different plans:  Social, Value and Premium.

We wanted to be able to text and call on WhatsApp, watch YouTube, and stream music from Spotify while onboard.

Is Premium the package that we should buy or would the Value package works as well?

Thank you!

I had premium on the Vista. I Whatsapp video called my mom because she doesn't have iPhone. I facetime friends and posted stories to social media. Definitely go with the premium plan. 

Edited by melz1010

On 4/29/2022 at 8:50 AM, Schoifmom said:

Texting and calling through Whatsapp is included in the social plan, so it would be good at all of the higher tiers as well.

On 4/29/2022 at 10:01 AM, melz1010 said:

I had premium on the Vista. I Whatsapp video called my mom because she doesn't have iPhone. I facetime friends and posted stories to social media. Definitely go with the premium plan. 

Thank you both very much for your help