Spa pricing on NCL Joy

calmpets

Hi! I'm hoping someone who was recently onboard can answer this. I would like to gift my husband a spa treatment, but there is no published pricing. Could anyone tell me the cost for an aroma stone therapy for 50 minutes? Thanks in advance for any help you can give. I just don't want to budget the wrong amount and end up shooting myself in the foot.

On 4/29/2022 at 2:23 PM, calmpets said:

Hi! I'm hoping someone who was recently onboard can answer this. I would like to gift my husband a spa treatment, but there is no published pricing. Could anyone tell me the cost for an aroma stone therapy for 50 minutes? Thanks in advance for any help you can give. I just don't want to budget the wrong amount and end up shooting myself in the foot.

A hot stone massage package on NCL Joy May 1 sailing was discounted on port days. $179 for 75 minutes. An 18% gratuity is automatically added ($32.22). It includes a quick exfoliating skin brush, full body massage (your choice of bamboo or hot stone. The massage starts with some kind of aroma therapy that you acclimate to or fades within minutes. The port special amounts to a $30 discount. The lower and higher massage times are full price and are not discounted unless you have a Latitudes discount valid only on port days on full price "signature" treatments. IMO the $179 for 75 minutes is a good deal and a perfect amount of time (not too long or too short).

Budget for two. One isn't enough. 😉

Edited by kylenyc

On 5/7/2022 at 6:59 PM, calmpets said:

I'm sailing in two weeks and it still says booking available onboard, with no pricing listed. Are the spas even open? I can't seem to find any info at all.

The spa is open. We had a Swedish couples massage for 50 minutes last week for $299+18.5%, minus $100 in spa discounts via our Costco package.

As noted above, there is no Thermal Spa on the Joy. Treatments and then you're outta there. 

On 4/29/2022 at 2:23 PM, calmpets said:

75 minutes is $269 but I didn't capture the 50 minute price. They offered 75 minutes for $179 as a one day only special on day 4 (2nd Bermuda port day) (plus 18.5% in both cases).