Flights booked by NCL - timeline

sierra89

The contracts say they can book it up-to 75 or 90 days in advance. After which you would not be able to cancel or remove airfare without penalty.

However, I've heard in practice they book much closer to 45 days and after some of the chaos recently without cancelled cruises it has actually been closer to 30 due to a backlog with the airfare team at NCL. Based on that timeline - I would expect that you would receive airfare bookings in the next 10-14 days.

Enjoy Alaska!

We cruise from Copenhagen June 5, with flight deviation for two days prior prior to cruise date, and just got flight schedule two days ago. My PCC could see it had been booked several days before we actually received the info. 

8 hours ago, sierra89 said:

We’re sailing on the Jewel to Alaska on June 13, 2022. Our first time to Alaska and with NCL! We haven’t received our flight schedule yet. How far in advance will they notify us?

As others have stated, it's usually 30-45 days out. I will tell you that our flight schedule showed up on our account one day and I thought I knew when and which airline we were flying but didn't receive confirmation. Then a couple days later, poof! It all changed and we were on a different airline and we got the email. So if you see it on your account but haven't gotten the email, it might not be final, so don't bank on it. lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our 4 linked cabins (linked for travel) were not linked… we asked, called, emailed to be sure, …we have 2 different schedules coming and going 😕

not happy