Face Masks & Temp Checks

I have it from a good authority that all mask wearing and Temp checks as from 1st May 2022 will stop. The only part we don't know is of Italy and what their rules will be, as they still count ships as public transport, but as all Covid rules they could change at a moment's notice. Watch this space.

RR

23 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

I have it from a good authority that all mask wearing and Temp checks as from 1st May 2022 will stop. The only part we don't know is of Italy and what their rules will be, as they still count ships as public transport, but as all Covid rules they could change at a moment's notice. Watch this space.

RR

👍

Watched a vlogger recently who was on Discovery and face coverings were no longer required but daily temp checks were

Begs the question and unless i,m missing something, if FC and temp checks will no longer be required why are LFT required the day before departure?🤔

We are onboard Explorer now and changes are as follows.

No Malta  locater form required, No masks or temp checks from yesterday, self service at buffet restaurant. All good so far.🤞🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brummijam said:

We are onboard Explorer now and changes are as follows.

No Malta  locater form required, No masks or temp checks from yesterday, self service at buffet restaurant. All good so far.🤞🏻

Pleased all ok stay safe and enjoy. PS very long queues at BHX today. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jim The Scot said:

👍

Is the ship at full capacity B?

Hope your having a great time

Hi Jim.

The staff I asked said about 1200  pax onboard.

Plenty of room everywhere, No waiting about for seats in any of the bars or restaurants, Even empty sun beds available all day. Lots of faces that we recognised on the crew, so far it’s been great.👍

Keep well.😉

Edited by Brummijam

On 5/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, oscarshep said:

Are the crew still masked ?

If you recognised faces I'm hoping that means that they're not. That would seem unfair of its safe for passengers not to wear them.

Sorry for the delay in answering, yesterday was a sea day and we are just docking at Malta,

The crew are all still wearing masks for the time being and this is under review by TUI.🤷‍♂️
To be honest the crew that we were aquanted with found us.😉

2 hours ago, Brummijam said:

Sorry for the delay in answering, yesterday was a sea day and we are just docking at Malta,

The crew are all still wearing masks for the time being and this is under review by TUI.🤷‍♂️
To be honest the crew that we were aquanted with found us.😉