Conflicting cabin information

cwaters32

I am going on the Grand Princess with my parents in October, we are staying in a obstructed ocean view cabin.  When I first contacted customer service after I booked the cruise I asked about a rollaway bed they told me no problem just ask on board.  The other day my mom called and asked some questions, they told her the room could not fit a rollaway also they said the weight limit on the upper bed is 300 but on the website it says it is 250.  We are getting conflicting information from customer service.  The reason I had asked about the rollaway was I might have issues getting up to the upper bed.  I am wondering anyone who has been on the ship know what information is correct.  Thanks

Sorry, I can’t help you with the weight restriction question.  I tend not to believe what I’m told by a phone agent anymore.  I would think 250 is closest to reality.  As for the rollaway bed, I can’t imagine where it would fit in an obstructed OV cabin.  Those cabins are quite small and not enough room even for a loveseat.  If you could swing a mini suite, it comes with a full size sofa bed.  Good luck and have a great cruise!

• Like 1