lots of Mardi Gras pics for week of Apr 23, 2022

I was on the Mardi Gras Apr 23-30 and took LOTS of ship pictures. Here is a Google Photos link in case anyone wants to check them out. Some notes:

• We stayed in balcony cabin 11480, and it was awesome. At least at the time of booking you get a huge panoramic corner balcony at the regular balcony price.
  • We go on lots of cruises so we tend to stick to the free stuff, so few pics of the paid restaurants or experiences (unless I stepped in briefly to take pics). We never ate in either of the main dining rooms except for once at the Diamond VIFP lunch in the (very underwhelming) Flamingo dining room. We ate outside (free and highly recommended outside - you gotta ask) at Cucina Del Capitano for dinner four times, and three times at Chibang. The menus provided enough variety that we didn't get tired of either. 
  • Sorry, no gym / spa pics. Not really our thing on this cruise.
  • Bolt didn't run that week at all
  • Sorry for so many duplicates / variations of the same stuff but I found it hard to choose which to keep vs. delete 🙂

• Like 11

On 5/4/2022 at 11:26 AM, newpherchris said:

I was on the Mardi Gras Apr 23-30 and took LOTS of ship pictures. Here is a Google Photos link in case anyone wants to check them out. Some notes:

• We stayed in balcony cabin 11480, and it was awesome. At least at the time of booking you get a huge panoramic corner balcony at the regular balcony price.
  • We go on lots of cruises so we tend to stick to the free stuff, so few pics of the paid restaurants or experiences (unless I stepped in briefly to take pics). We never ate in either of the main dining rooms except for once at the Diamond VIFP lunch in the (very underwhelming) Flamingo dining room. We ate outside (free and highly recommended outside - you gotta ask) at Cucina Del Capitano for dinner four times, and three times at Chibang. The menus provided enough variety that we didn't get tired of either. 
  • Sorry, no gym / spa pics. Not really our thing on this cruise.
  • Bolt didn't run that week at all
  • Sorry for so many duplicates / variations of the same stuff but I found it hard to choose which to keep vs. delete 🙂

beauftiful pictures but how did you get them without any people. Cant wait to sail!

10 hours ago, tmarc12 said:

beauftiful pictures but how did you get them without any people. Cant wait to sail!

Thanks! 🙂 I'm that annoying very early morning person and also very patient. Also, in Amber Cove we were there from 8-5:30  and it was raining / drizzling that morning. We've been there several times before so unlike most we decided not to get off the ship until after lunch. We got to enjoy an empty ship that morning so I used the opportunity to get some of the pics then.  I hope you enjoy Mardi Gras as much as we did!

Edited by newpherchris
  • Like 1