Jewel cabin 9672 or 9172

Hi all,

We are booked on the Jewel for March 2023 in cabin 9672 and was wondering if anyone had recent pictures of the cabin or cabin 9172 which I believe is about the same.  They are both handicapped rooms and doing a you tube search showed them prior to the dry dock.  I also tried to search on here and didn't see anything.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, quillwercruisers said:

Yeah, I was hoping someone had a more recent one.  The video above was prior to the dry dock and all of the renovations that were done.  Thanks though.

from the description in Nov 2019 - Post-renovation ridiculously inaccessible.

I know they removed bathtubs etc since in cabins, not sure what changes happened when other than that.

I visited the room on a 2020 cabin crawl, but unfortunately don't remember much detail. I do remember a very large accessible bathroom, roll in shower, hand rails, etc. Main room felt very spacious and easy to navigate. It didn't have the narrow hallway into the room and bathroom that a lot of NCL aft rooms have. It was definitely different from a regular room. 

Edited by Shellbelle28