Kids club

ktcishot

Just looking for any information on the kids program on princess cruises. All of our previous princess cruises were before our kids were born.

How does it work, what do they offer, would you recommend it for a 5yr old?

Also, we took a Royal Caribbean cruise and they had a toy library you could check out toys from. Does princess do something like this?

Thank you!

We've done 3 Princess cruises and our 2 kids (9 & 4, 10 & 5, 12 & 7) enjoyed the kids clubs on each of them. From my observations, the kids clubs are generally very well run on the Princess ships, and they have a blast. Of course, the ships don't tend to have exciting activities like water slides, bumper cars, carousels etc. But I think the younger kids have a lot of fun in the kids clubs. Many days, we would hardly see them at all as they wanted to spend all their time in there.

• Like 1

I've cruised on Princess with kids ranging from 6 months to 13 years old, and the kids club has always been fantastic.  There are always activities and they bring back a bunch of art (and random other "prizes").  It's a great way for them to socialize and a great break for parents.  And they are open lateish so my littles would always go hang out for a bit after dinner and it would give them a chance to get tired and a well deserved break for the adults.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just got back from the Discovery Princess a couple weeks ago with my 6 & 8 year olds.  They had a great time in the kids club.  I'll link another thread that I shared some information about our trip.  Also, I didn't see a toy library, but they did offer to let us take a couple games/books that my kids expressed interest in for the day/night.  

• Thanks 2