Concierge Class Worth it on Century?

sparkles

There are a lot of nice things about Concierge Class. Is it worth it? I'd say, simply put, it depends on how much more you're being charged above and beyond a standard veranda cabin. For $100 or maybe $150 additional a person, I'd say go for it. Anything more, I think I could find better ways of spending my money -- better wine at dinner, a couple of additional meals in the extra-cost restaurant, a great meal out while in port. Or that duty free electronic gizmo you wouldn't otherwise buy.

Someone will post the list of what the extras you get with CC, look at them and then look at what it costs for the next lower category of cabin and make an informed decision.

We're booked in a new verandah stateroom on the Century in September. Just wondering if it's worth it to pay extra for Concierge Class? What are the perks? Thanks!

we usually have Concierge Class, but booked the new Sunset Veranda cabins for a 5 day cruise in 2007. Since the Sunset Veranda cabins will be brand new, I thought we would give them a try. Also there aren't any aft CC Cabins on the new Century and the SV have a larger deck.

I guess we'll have to wait until the new sailings to hear the pros and cons.

Mari

I think we are on the same cruise. Sept. 15th out of Barcelona Spain. Can't wait, I have so many questions since I am a first time cruiser. The only other time was Carnival and swore I would never sail again.

I think we are on the same cruise. Sept. 15th out of Barcelona Spain. Can't wait, I have so many questions since I am a first time cruiser. The only other time was Carnival and swore I would never sail again.

Yep - that's the one we're on. We've been on several cruises, but have never been to Europe. Can't wait!

We are taking the 13 day Westen Europe cruise,cat. 2A also . Celebrity wants $700 more for CC Class. We did'nt get it. We will spend that money on shore trips. I fell we all ready get first call service from Celebrity. If they lower the price we might go for it.

I apologize for being a little out of the loop, but could someone tell me what the plans are for refurbishment of Century? Will it be top to bottom (i.e. all staterooms, public areas etc.) Also, when will the refurbishment be complete?

We have only sailed on the Millennium ships but would like to try a smaller ship for comparision. This may be a great opportunity as it sounds like the Century will be in "tip-top" shape after the refurbishment.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nancy

Archived