Question about Canapes ?

JuniorCruiser

Has anyone here ever ordered them from Carnival? How good are they and are they worth the money?

I was thinking about ordering them for our upcoming cruise to surprise hubby :D

He just loves surprises ;) On our last cruise i ordered the anniversary package plus the room decorations and was very pleased.

Any replies would be great.....

Thanks,

~~Debbie~~

Has anyone here ever ordered them from Carnival? How good are they and are they worth the money?

...I didn't know you can order canopies from Carnival?? I knew there are inside, outside and balcony cabins, but we never had beds with a canopy over ...um, wait er... you meant canapes as in like... little snacks? um, sorry... never mind. hehehe

If he likes chocolate, order a chocolate ship and have it waiting for him in the cabin.

Or perhaps a bottle of Muscat, if you like a sweeter dessert wine.

Or chocolate covered strawberries.

Something more special than a snack that you can pick up on the Lido deck for free.

He just loves surprises ;) On our last cruise i ordered the anniversary package plus the room decorations and was very pleased.

Thanks,

~~Debbie~~

They don't really look or sound very exciting. I like the idea of the chocolate covered strawberries or maybe a bottle of champagne or wine.

By the by, do you have a special place in your heart for the Dawn? You must like her!

Kari

They don't really look or sound very exciting. I like the idea of the chocolate covered strawberries or maybe a bottle of champagne or wine.

By the by, do you have a special place in your heart for the Dawn? You must like her!

Kari

Yes Kari i do love the Dawn!!!!! She is by far our favorite ship but we also like to try other lines too as you can see.

Thanks everybody for the tips. I think i will go ahead and order the chocolate covered strawberries instead.

I will also love to go to the supperclub this time because we missed it the last cruise :( We tried to get reservations but it was already booked. What is one of the best dishes we should try? And what about desserts? Any favorites?

Thanks,

~~Debbie~~

........Thanks everybody for the tips. I think i will go ahead and order the chocolate covered strawberries instead......
Good choice! My MIL ordered the canapés for us on our last cruise and we didn't really care for them.

Have a great cruise!

John

How about one of those filled tote bags Carnival offers through Gifts & Services? They have Carnival logo products, tees, cookbook, lots of little happies - a fun thing!:) I had one sent to my DDs cabin for her cruise.

I'd never order any type food (well, the chocolate covered strawberries are good) - but there's just too much food all over the ship. I have discouraged folks from ordering the fruit baskets - fruit can be found anywhere from room service to the dining areas.

Thanks,

~~Debbie~~

I ordered them on our last cruise - I wasn't impressed with them. Some were okay but most of them we didn't really care for - I am sure we didn't eat all of them.

If you do order them, and want them delivered to your cabin, you have to call room service and set up a delivery time.

Archived