Back to Back Cruise Mid cruise LFT

That would be a worrying letter 🤔 do they issue a negative certificate to go off ship and if not what stops anyone going, probably linked to your card, perhaps it's wrong of me to comment as we have decided its still too risky at the moment. 🙄

19 minutes ago, Pensioncruiser said:

That would be a worrying letter 🤔 do they issue a negative certificate to go off ship and if not what stops anyone going, probably linked to your card, perhaps it's wrong of me to comment as we have decided its still too risky at the moment. 🙄

Hi PC.

Hoping you and mrs PC are both keeping well.🤞🏻
From what we gathered last October the only way that pax who tested positive were leaving the ship was by ambulance to go to a quarantine hotel.  I would imagine that if you were allowed to leave the ship then it is because you have tested negative.🤷‍♂️

Stay safe.😉

2 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

P

Dont for one minute think  its wrong of you to post/comment on here just because its too risky for you to recommence cruising at the mo.Your input is welcome and worthy

Besides theres very few of  of us left on here without you deciding not to post/comment 😜

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Dont for one minute think  its wrong of you to post/comment on here just because its too risky for you to recommence cruising at the mo.Your input is welcome and worthy.

Well said Jim.👏👏

This exactly………Your input and presence on here is highly respected  keep on posting.

Edited by Brummijam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebel Rouser said:

on our 2 week cruise on the 27th this month, Day 7 for us is the day before the start of out 2nd week . Seems strange. 

Hi RR.

You are really up for your forthcoming cruise aren’t you?😂😂

I can tell.

5 minutes ago, Brummijam said:

Hi RR.

You are really up for your forthcoming cruise aren’t you?😂😂

I can tell.

I was today when we managed to get my 12 year old granddaughter her 2nd Jab I was over the moon because TUI insists, she had to have 14 days prior to the cruise starting we should have gone on the 20th but because Gov rules saying she had to be 12 weeks after 1st jab..it all got a tad complicated as her birthday was on 14/2/22 and today was the 12th week.   so the Cruise was put back a week to the 27th..now all this ***** about more LFTs has put a slight damper on it..🙃

I know that all of the forms and testing requirements can be stressful but think of the end result. How good is it that you will be with your grandkids, best of times guaranteed.

We have a land based holiday in Rhodes later in the year with our two little ones and I am looking forward to it so much.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Brummijam said:

I know that all of the forms and testing requirements can be stressful but think of the end result. How good is it that you will be with your grandkids, best of times guaranteed.

We have a land based holiday in Rhodes later in the year with our two little ones and I am looking forward to it so much.

Thanks, BJ, I have a positive attitude to life, so it won't get me down. After having 3 cruises last year and all much greater threat to covid back them. So will this will be a walk on the deck so to speak. Like you, I have more holidays to come. A Late winter cruise and also a land Holiday on Majorca with friends who live there year-round hopefully when I talk to them when we meet on the cruise in the next 2 weeks 😊 they don't know yet 😁

• Like 1