Timing question - disembarkation

We opted to change our cruise instead.  It hurt to do so $$ wise but its done. RC and their "discounts" really do not make mathematical sense ya know.

Itinerary is still really good and we actually have an additional port of call so that's cool.  This allows for no rushing around (cruise is 2 days earlier) and we get back 2 days earlier so transitioning back to Seattle is no problem so getting to a game is also no problem.

I have to hope RC puts internet and drink packages back on sale as I did lose out on those discounts I had as well but such is life.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

Wow, your wife must be a Seahawk super fan for you both to switch up your cruise.

Before you posted this change, I was going to suggest flying to Munich to watch them play in Europe in November.

Well its a one time thing.  I doubt we will get out that way ever again (she does not fly so it takes a lot for her to do this).  Moving the cruise was ok I think we may the better itinerary now anyway we are on the "one way" cruise on 9/16 from Seward to Vancouver.  Its costing an extra 1k which sucks but oh well I had a really good price to begin with so its not terrible but it was better before.  The rest of the stuff (plane tickets, hotels, train tickets etc) were a pain in the butt to but all of that was covered miles and points so I was able to cover all but one night at the hotel with what I had already done.

Flying into Anchorage from VA ended up being a lot more $$ (points) than flying into to Seattle which was our initial plan so that kinda messed me up.  That and the Anchorage hotel was a little pricey too.

• Like 1