Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

@Saint Greg...looks like a homerun with the weather today for your precruise advenutre.

Personally I am enjoying this precruie adventure over your New Orleans precruise adventure...both good just my personal preference.

Question, I thought I read somewhere that entrance fee to go up in the Space Needle was around $30....is that just for one trip or a multi day pass?   I would not be a fan of the glass floors, maybe in my younger more adventursome years!

Loving this ALL so far...the glass is stunning!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg....I was wondering if you had come across any of the homeless "camps".  I've heard that Seattle is overrun with them......very sad, stay safe!

Yeah And behind the public library last night. They didn’t say anything though. I haven’t seen more than New Orleans or Dallas or Houston. Los Angles is still by far #1.

• Like 5

@Saint Greg...this precruise advenutre in Seattle reminds me of the adventure my mom and I had in downtown Anchorage in 2014 before our land trip began up to Denali.

Downtown Anchorage is a fantastic place to put on your bucket list someday as well!

We rented bicycles one day and rode the Tony Knowles trail 20+ miles and almost "pooped" ourselves when we came across a full size moose on the trail!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg...do those public transportation units take cards or is it all cash?

I’ve only used cash for tipping like on the cruise and weird thing..at Starbucks roastery you can only tip cash. You can pay with card though.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg...looks like a homerun with the weather today for your precruise advenutre.

Personally I am enjoying this precruie adventure over your New Orleans precruise adventure...both good just my personal preference.

Question, I thought I read somewhere that entrance fee to go up in the Space Needle was around $30....is that just for one trip or a multi day pass?   I would not be a fan of the glass floors, maybe in my younger more adventursome years!

Loving this ALL so far...the glass is stunning!

Yeah I covered a lot of New Orleans in 2019 so I definitely skipped those things this year. If I come back to Seattle it will be focused on things I didn’t do this time…so a lot lighter next time.

• Like 1

A pedestrian informs me I need to go to pro shop other side of the stadium. I get there at 2:40 ready to buy a ticket. They tell me part of the group hasn’t left yet. But

ticket master wouldn’t let me buy it. I offered a cash payment of more than face value they couldn’t take it. They did let me purchase a ticket for Thursday..which was $5 more than today. I did that and got on the tour for $22.50.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2