Solstice Class Cabin Layout

cruisin4kicks

This is kind of a cabin layout question. We've done a number of Royal Caribbean cruises & I can tell from the deck plans which cabins have the bed closer to the bathroom & which cabins have the bed closer to the balcony.

We just booked our 3rd cruise on X. We have an Aqua class cabin & I was wondering if anyone on this board knows of any way to tell where the bed is located on a Solstice class ship. Thanks in advance.

Tim

14 minutes ago, prmssk said:

There is a topic pinned related to S class cabins that includes a link to a Google Doc which lists the bed location of many rooms as reported by members.

Thank you so much. That was exactly what I was looking for.

Tim

Look on the deck map.  A cabin with a little black box holds 3 people and the bed will always be closer to the closet/bathrrom. On solstice class they generally go back and forth with bed by bath to bed by balcony.  We have been on all but the Solstice and like our bed by balcony.  This has always worked for us.  With an Aqua Class just look for a purple (concierge) and start counting from there since Aqua don't have triple occupancy but are same alternating  configurations.  

• Like 1