Chef’s Table Suggestion

Hobby3333

On 6/1/2022 at 2:26 PM, RollingMeadows said:

The last CT I attended there was a large family group took up most of the space at the table. At first I was annoyed at their family chatter, but I kind of forced myself to just have fun and delight in their delight. It worked, I started to talk to the mom and dad and learned so much about their family and home town. I had to change me instead of them. It turned out OK.

We frequently travel as a large family/friend group.  If you are ever unlucky enough to be at the same table, you will be part of the group before the meal is over!  😁

I did a chef’s table and this group of girls completely ruined the experience with their talking over the chef. My BF and I were 26 and 29 at the time so it wasn’t necessarily an age thing just a disrespect thing. Some people just suck.

I have not been to a chef's table but occasionally they were held in a location you could see the participant. I remember seeing a young man (less than 65) wearing a pink hat turned backwards at the table. Judge for your self the appropriateness.

On 6/3/2022 at 4:56 AM, ledges1 said:

I have not been to a chef's table but occasionally they were held in a location you could see the participant. I remember seeing a young man (less than 65) wearing a pink hat turned backwards at the table. Judge for your self the appropriateness.

I cannot tell whether this post is a joke or not.

OP, once the "young" people are segregated, should they be seated at a table, or would you rather they eat out of a trough, as they apparently deserve?  

Part of the problem may be pricing--enough that the riff raff are excluded, but not so much that they cannot deliver on expected quality.

• Haha 1