Carnival Temporarily Closes Popular Restaurant, Dining Experience

superrupe

UPDATE #2:  Mr. Heald gave an update today on the other dining experiences that are temporarily suspended.  I'll quote him directly.  Try not to attack either messenger (emphasis mine):

As I mentioned yesterday we are able to have more crew return to the ships. This in part is because of our relationship with United States Customs and Border Protection who are allowing some crew to return whose visas have expired. This is really helping. But we need a wee bit more time before we open everything up again.

This means that the Cucina Del Capitano will not be open for dinner ( except on Mardi Gras), tea time is on hold for July and the Pizza will be served from 8:00am – 3:00am. Those who have made and paid for Cucina reservations will have their refund taken care of and I should mention that the ships that have Cucina will still serve complimentary pasta at lunchtime.

I will update you all on the Seuss at Sea breakfast, Faster to the Fun, Behind the Fun, priority boarding and what language I swore in when I stubbed my toe this morning as soon as I have any information.