Dining Trio Package/Tuscan Grille First Night Discount

springfire

We have already purchased our Tuscan Grille First Night Discount, but we were curious if we could still purchase the Dining Trio Package.   The cruise planner allows the purchase but gives us a first day time of 3pm for the dining trio package.  We were thinking of just changing the time when we arrived on the ship but didn't know if the dining trio package had to also be used on day one.  

The way I read it in their details is that you don't have a choice of venue for the first dinner, only a time and only on the first night. You are able to select a restaurant and times for the second dinner and your lunch.

But I agree that it is worded poorly and is easily open to interpretation. And it doesn't inspire confidence when you book it and only gives you a 3 pm dining time.

Screenshot_20220519-112859.png

15 minutes ago, AndyCapn said:

The way I read it in their details is that you don't have a choice of venue for the first dinner, only a time and only on the first night. You are able to select a restaurant and times for the second dinner and your lunch.

But I agree that it is worded poorly and is easily open to interpretation. And it doesn't inspire confidence when you book it and only gives you a 3 pm dining time.

Screenshot_20220519-112859.png

We will likely purchase the dining trio package and see what happens.