10 Days Out And Still Can't Print Luggage Tags or Cruise Docs

ARP

I have called Celebrity 5 times and sent 2 emails and they still can't seem to rectify this problem. Any one else experience this. This is our 34th cruise and I have never had this problem. So frustrating when you call and they say that they have to email the documentation department and it will be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. It's been 2 weeks and still no resolution.

Alan

We had this problem, and the first two calls we were told they would send an email to the documents department, and we would receive our documents and access in 48 hours or less.  After that didn’t happen over the course of 10 days and 2 attempts, I called again.  The customer service rep was not able to figure it out, and I asked if I could speak with a manager as we kept having the same issue and it hadn’t been resolved.  After a 90 minute chat with a manager, the problem was identified.  We paid for an excursion, and it showed as paid in one system, and as an error in the other.  The problem was not fixed, but the manager “zeroed” out the balance so we could access the e docs and luggage tags.  He said they would have to actually “fix” the problem later.  But at least we were able to access the e docs for now and print luggage tags.  It remains to be seen if we will have to pay double for the excursion…….  All chats were very congenial, but a little tiring.

8 hours ago, ARP said:

I have called Celebrity 5 times and sent 2 emails and they still can't seem to rectify this problem. Any one else experience this. This is our 34th cruise and I have never had this problem. So frustrating when you call and they say that they have to email the documentation department and it will be fixed in 24 to 48 hours. It's been 2 weeks and still no resolution.

Alan

We made a last minute booking on Silhouette 07 May, within 10 days of cruise. It was a Friday and the accounts department of the travel agent didn't send the money to celebrity until the following Tuesday.  

Our cruise docs and baggage labels were 'greyed' out and couldn't be printed. 

I did panic a bit, especially as the Celebrity rep said the day before the cruise my booking hadn't been updated as paid but that it would all be good at the port, and it was.

At Southampton we park right next to the cruise ship and the porters come up to your car to get the bags as you park. They had extra blank tags, just filled in our names and cabin number

No problem with check in, all good 👍 

• Like 1