Pools

matt690

We are considering celebrity. We have cruised with Princess, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean. I know that celebrity is more upscale, but is there a caribbean/reggae band during the day, and are there pool games?

Thanks!

-Matt

Caribbean band - yes. Same band plays at night (most nights) in a lounge. Quality has varied on our two Caribbean cruises from fantastic to just OK.

Pool games - at least some - I don't know how it compares as I've never paid much attention to these on any lines.

But I do appreciate the party bands, both by the pool and in the lounge in the evenings.

Hi Matt,

we have only sailed the "m" class ship on Celebrity. First of all they have wonderful pools. Adore their thallo pool.

IMO Celebrity is a wonderful cruise line and always my choice. I like a good drink and allot of laughing and meeting good people.

There is a band by the pool but it doesnt play as long as with other cruise lines.

Pool games- yes, but several, not allot

More laid back and a little quieter.

But i am willing to trade these things for ALWAYS having a place in the pool or hot tubs etc....

I have found on some other lines-dancing pool waiters, more pool games etc... i liked it all but i could NEVER get even close to a hot tub.

So for me it was a good trade-off

Nadine

Archived