Ventura Aft balcony cabins

BABBY

Hello

Has anyone been in cabin b752 aft on ventura please?  as see that there are some smaller than others at aft, but I can't find out any info re that particular cabin

Many thanks

This is a link to other aft cabins if it helps. From the 2nd link it appears that B752 has a slight obstruction so make sure to do your homework. If you can't find the info on the P&O site look at her sister ships with Princess. Think the Crown Princess is one ...

Aft cabins Ventura - no beam ! - P&O Cruises ( UK ) - Cruise Critic Community

Which cabin on Ventura B751,752,755 or C104 - P&O Cruises ( UK ) - Cruise Critic Community

Edited by Presto2

We love these cabins and had booked three together in a Select Fare this year. Unfortunately P and O decided that this was going to a be their quarantine area and they were taken off us. We weren't allowed to then re choose cabins. They were chosen for us. No compensation as P and O considered their choice as an upgrade... I have no idea how long these aft cabins will be earmarked for quarantine.

We always choose one of the back corner cabins on deck 10 on Ventura and Azura and would be very disappointed if it was taken away from us after we had booked.  I would be pushing to get a refund because we always pay the select fare and mark our booking as "no upgrade".

We had a corner one booked and had ticked no upgrade. P and O didn't want to know. They quoted Operational Reasons and because they moved us midships on C deck it was considered an upgrade. Their upgrades aren't the same as mine as we had looked forward to those cabins for a year. I think we could have got a refund but other members of our family could not change their annual leave. Hopefully this situation won't last forever...