Las Hades? Use Carnival or go on own?

Annie3131

Hello all,

We are going on the Carnival Spirit in about a month and wanted to know about doing a Las Hadas "all inclusive" Would you recommend using Carnival or doing it on our own. Please share anything you think will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Annie

Are you sure that the all-inclusive hotel that the excursion does is Las Hadas?

When we went, the excursion went to Karmina's Palace (which is right next door). In any case, having done both, I would definately choose Las Hadas on your own. My favorite day of our entire cruise. Taxi is $10 and they charge $20 per adult at Las Hadas BUT money is applied to food and drinks. Las Hadas is an amazing place.

Sonja,

Thanks. I'm actually posting for a friend. She's never cruised let alone been to Cruise Critic. It sounds pretty easy. She was leary when I told her about going out on your own, but I think they're gonna try it.

Thanks

Annie

Ditto...do Las Hadas...we did our own cab..spent the day on the beach at a lovely cove, beach chairs, towels etc...great warm water and also had access to the pool etc.! (the Captain from out ship (the Spirit) was there with his family)...Well worth it...just don't let the taxi driver take you on a "little extra" trip to the top of the hill on the way there...they want extra for that...which they didn't tell us until we arrived at the hotel....unless you are ok with that...we paid extra..just not the high price they asked for an extra mile! LuAnn

Archived