NCL just CANCELED my cruise due to private charter

MONYMONY68

On 5/27/2022 at 1:04 PM, MONYMONY68 said:

We were booked on Prima for the Jan 22, 2023 cruise. Anyone else booked on this cruise?  NCL just kicked us to the curb for a private charter. Now, I have to cancel my flight, hotel, car reservation as well as my vacation with my job. 

To rub salt in the wound, NCL is not offering this itinerary on Prima on any other dates. 

Has anyone else experienced a cruise line canceling your cruise due to a private charter?  NCL canceled one cruise on me due to COVID. Understandable. So, I booked another cruise over a year later. That cruise was also canceled due to a dispute with a Mexican port, even though I cruised with Holland America the month prior and they had no issue with that Mexican port. I was so excited about Prima and this unique itinerary and then it canceled due to this private charter. 

I have a FCC credit that I need to use. I will book my last cruise with NCL and never cruise with them again. I emailed them yesterday. We’ll see if they respond. 

Worst customer service ever!!

Any line, not just NCL does this on a regular basis.  Keep canceling and you will run of lines to book with