On NCLH or recently, how many passengers on your ship?

BubbaBoat

I'm very interested in cruise ship capacity.  Has NCLH limited the amount of cruisers per ship?  I was cruising in November and the ship was sailing at about 30% of capacity.  I'm getting ready to book another and I'm wondering if ships are sailing at 80, 90, 100% ?  

We are cruising next week in the Mediterranean and our PCC told us that all ships are cruising at below capacity and should not be at 100% until maybe the first quarter of 2023. Our ship will be at 40-50%.

What the CEO of NCLH was quoted as saying recently in terms of the predictive occupancy level - https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/27460-norwegian-won-t-sacrifice-cruise-pricing-for-full-ships-65-expected-in-q2.html

Would be reasonable and appropriate for the detailed numbers to be held competitively for trade and operational reasons, including pricing and marketing, IMHO.  There is also the challenges from recruiting the workforce that is trained, competent and compliant with labor & health/safety requirements and certifications as required.  It's not just the POA is running into head wind in fully staffing the US-flagged ship and restricting in what's available & offered ... Carnival & Royal Caribbean running into similar challenges. 

Our 2 most recent cruises (Getaway & Joy) were below 50% - cruises that sailed during holidays and school breaks were much higher.