Alaska Shore Tours

sherrybee

Trying to book excursions for a rescheduled cruise and everything we want to do with Princess is already sold out. Has anyone booked excursions with a company called Alaska Shore Tours? They have excursions in all of the ports we'll be at and they're actually cheaper than Princess. They guarantee to get you back to the ship also.

25 minutes ago, LindaD22 said:

I’m using them for 2 excursion on my cruise, which starts next week. They get excellent reviews and are recommended here often. And yes, they are less expensive too!

Thanks for the reply. Which excursions are you doing with them?

2 hours ago, sherrybee said:

Thanks for the reply. Which excursions are you doing with them?

We booked the Taku Glacier Adventure in Juneau and the Glacier Point ATV Adventure in Skagway. Really looking forward to both! 

• Like 1

We took the Yukon Discovery tour just yesterday. 6.5 hours (Skagway). Only 10 in our group- great day, driver/guide was Connor. The company is known as Frontier Adventures in Skagway. Local company.

Because the train tour doesn't go to the Yukon this year, there were few crowds and no traffic. 

• 8 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 2:00 PM, LindaD22 said:

I’m using them for 2 excursion on my cruise, which starts next week. They get excellent reviews and are recommended here often. And yes, they are less expensive too!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread... hopefully you still check in here occasionally.  I'm looking at using them for this summer in Alaska.  What did you think of your tours through Alaska Shore Tours?

• 1 year later...