Spanish speakers on the panorama, how enjoyable was your cruise?

juanarcin

Wife and I are traveling on the panorama with 2 sets of Spanish speaking parents. They understand English ok, but there may be a few limitations. Since panorama lives in Los Angeles, we imagine we won't be the first in boarding it in this situation. So we're wondering to others who've traveled with Spanish speaking parents or family... how fun was it to spend 7 days full of trivia, shows, comedy and events in English?? 

Thank you for this reply, my concern was the entertainment and things like trivia might make them feel sort of left out, but you're right I'm sure they will have fun either way. Thanks, 

They'll have a wonderful time. We cruised with friends who are about 10-20% English proficient and they had a blast -- they were not competitive at trivia (obviously), and only went to one comedy show, but the main shows were a huge hit, as were karaoke, deck parties, and the piano bar. Something about music being the universal language, maybe? 🙂

7 hours ago, juanarcin said:

Thank you for this reply, my concern was the entertainment and things like trivia might make them feel sort of left out, but you're right I'm sure they will have fun either way. Thanks, 

If they don’t speak or understand English of course it will not be too much fun. The comedy and show room shows are not in Spanish at all and neither is trivia.