Premium Photo Package

DaisyRose

Does anyone know what the "premium" photo package includes?  It is included with Princess "premium" pricing.  I looked under photo packages, and all I saw was a 5 photo package and a 10 photo package.  I am especially interested in knowing if it includes port photos, as those are the ones I most like to purchase.  Thanks!

From the Princess website:

"Don’t worry about documenting the highlights of your cruise; leave that to the professionals. As part of this fare, you get unlimited digital images taken by our onboard photographers and three prints of your favorites. There’s only one souvenir that’s priceless – memories."

Sort of implies that anything taken by the ships photographers would be available, including those as you disembark at the ports.  As to the three prints, I'd be asking what size is meant, a 2x3 wallet, 5x7 or 8x10?

We purchased the Premium photo package on the Golden Princess in Australia.  It included whatever 8x10 photos that the photographers took of us (outside of any sessions).  We had port photos, dining room photos, around the ship photos (including the set ups around the ship with the backdrops) and it included stock photos.  We gathered all of our photos that were taken each day and had the photo staff put them in a folder for us.  On the last night, we went and picked out the 10 photos that we wanted from the folder, and they added them to a Souvenir flash drive along with giving us the physical photos.  We found that it was definitely worth it if you are going to be buying the photos anyways.  It is a savings over buying them individually.  Since we only chose the 8x10's, not sure if the 5x7's would also be included, but don't see why they wouldn't since they cost less to purchase.