Lucky Catch Lobster Cruise- Portland

KATHYMAC68

100 times yes I can recommend them! One of our top two independent excursions/tours we’ve ever done.  Crew was fantastic and you can participate as much or as little as you like. We had a great time with them and got some awesome pictures.  They are featured on the new season of Someone Feed  Phil on Netflix. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BroadwayGirl said:

100 times yes I can recommend them! One of our top two independent excursions/tours we’ve ever done.  Crew was fantastic and you can participate as much or as little as you like. We had a great time with them and got some awesome pictures.  They are featured on the new season of Someone Feed  Phil on Netflix. 

I will definitely book with them. Sounds like fun!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We did Lucky Catch a few years ago while camping near Portland.  It was a great cruise!  I learned a lot about lobsters and lobstering. DH bought a fresh lobster off the boat that had been caught that day, and we took it across the dock to a local restaurant that prepared it into a full meal for him for a reasonable cost.  He said it was delicious.  I don't care for lobster, so I probably just had a burger or a salad.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, doctoranna said:

We did Lucky Catch a few years ago while camping near Portland.  It was a great cruise!  I learned a lot about lobsters and lobstering. DH bought a fresh lobster off the boat that had been caught that day, and we took it across the dock to a local restaurant that prepared it into a full meal for him for a reasonable cost.  He said it was delicious.  I don't care for lobster, so I probably just had a burger or a salad.

That is going to be me also, He loves lobster and I don’t eat any fish. So chicken or a burger for me…

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back.  Currently, the lobsters are a flat 10 bucks each on the boat, and you get to pick your own out of the tank.  The restaurant (Portland Lobster Company) charged $12.99 to cook it up and serve it with corn on the cob, fries, and Cole slaw.  I had a chicken wrap.  They also had grilled chicken breast sandwiches, burgers, and hot dogs.

5 hours ago, doctoranna said:

Just got back.  Currently, the lobsters are a flat 10 bucks each on the boat, and you get to pick your own out of the tank.  The restaurant (Portland Lobster Company) charged $12.99 to cook it up and serve it with corn on the cob, fries, and Cole slaw.  I had a chicken wrap.  They also had grilled chicken breast sandwiches, burgers, and hot dogs.

Good to know! I don’t eat seafood, so I may have a 🍔.

He is going to love this!

Looking to book this for next month.  I see that many of the dates are already waitlisted.  I was hoping to wait until I could get a better idea of the weather on that day, but I don't think I have that luxury!

Edited by SueMo

7 hours ago, SueMo said:

Looking to book this for next month.  I see that many of the dates are already waitlisted.  I was hoping to wait until I could get a better idea of the weather on that day, but I don't think I have that luxury!

Layers layers layers…. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, geranium1952 said:

We just did this on September 30….it was a highlight of our port stop, they do a great cruise working the lobster traps, making us part of the crew…highly recommended!

I’m really looking forward to this next week!

Did you have them cook your catch?